6.29.2011

Alone Time


It has been a few weeks since I had a day to myself, O is with her Grandmother for a few days and my husband is teaching summer school. So I took my sweet time reading my favorite blogs in the morning, went to a cafe senza child...so relaxing! The best part of my day was visiting a few thrift + consignment stores. I found a summery skirt with the cutest print (the fabric was made in Germany), and it probably was from the 80's. I also found a small dream catcher...had the worst dream last night. I hope it works! I could not resist buying the Russian Babushkas. And probably my favorite find is the vintage paperback of Anne Frank's The Diary of a Young Girl- with the 1959 George Stevens movie tie-in. The cover of the book features actress Millie Perkins who played Anne Frank. 

No comments: