Oh - I love both of those styles! I've been thinking about a new pair but always try to talk myself out of it saying that the heel is too high to run around in everyday. I'm 5'8" and have never felt tall, but 5'11" feels tall! They're beautiful.
Cheryl - how did the sizing run? I wear a 38 in the sandals and a 39 in the boots, although i believe i could go a half (not full) size bigger on each. Unfortunately no one in DC carries them. Ridiculous!
10 comments:
Nice!!
those are great! I am hoping its only one more week until my custom ones arrive.
Oh - I love both of those styles! I've been thinking about a new pair but always try to talk myself out of it saying that the heel is too high to run around in everyday. I'm 5'8" and have never felt tall, but 5'11" feels tall!
They're beautiful.
they're beautiful!
Thanks i love them! The Zipper Fringe clog is amazing, probably one of my favorite style of No.6 clogs so far.
Marti- i can not wait to see your customized clogs! Did you end up picking the leopard print?
Leanne- Get a new pair! Being 5'11" has always been a secret dream of mine.
Cheryl - how did the sizing run? I wear a 38 in the sandals and a 39 in the boots, although i believe i could go a half (not full) size bigger on each. Unfortunately no one in DC carries them. Ridiculous!
Leanne- I feel the spring/summer clogs run true to size. I usually wear 7 1/2 to 8 in shoes (US sizing), and the 38 in the clogs worked for me.
that fringe pair is so cute. reminds me of one of rachel comey's early sandal designs (back when totokaelo was impulse).
I did get the white leopard print. I think I have another week to wait.
ACK! Okay I have the t straps and the braided mule...can I justify the zipper fringe - those look amazing!! and what's this about leopard print???
Post a Comment