I fell in love with this Mayle dress at the Blonde Redhead concert. I was living in Italy at the time and missed out on this dress. Does anyone know the name of the yellow dress?
It is lovely but I think it may be one of those Jane just made for Kazu. There's a custom dress she has that I love--it's like the very baggy top with the square neck that I have from SS 08 only so much prettier.
2 comments:
It is lovely but I think it may be one of those Jane just made for Kazu. There's a custom dress she has that I love--it's like the very baggy top with the square neck that I have from SS 08 only so much prettier.
Moya- I think your right about the dress being customized. It now makes sense that I never seen it pop up on Ebay. This dress will always haunt me.
Post a Comment