The color palette for the Spring 2012 A Detacher collection is perfect. The Marrimeko like flower patterns and the polka dots...sigh* And I can not wait to see the sandals in person.
I love the soft colors and it looks like I'll again be craving some of their shoes. I often wonder if I'm forgetting how old I'm getting, with my perpetual draw to polka dots and other things.
4 comments:
I love the soft colors and it looks like I'll again be craving some of their shoes. I often wonder if I'm forgetting how old I'm getting, with my perpetual draw to polka dots and other things.
Wish it was spring NOW!
These are beautiful and wearable--I also love that they are above the knee. Like Ashley, I wish it was spring now. I also love those flat tan sandals.
love this whole collection. and the polka dots, oh la la!!!
Post a Comment