The last two weeks flew by so quickly. I think I tried to squeeze every ounce of Summer I could. I have been recuperating from too much traveling, family functions, and recently a load of paperwork (yuck!)
The highlight was my youngest sister's wedding it was lovely and amazing.
O is now a bonafied kindergartener. She is beyond thrilled...on her first day as I watched the other parents and children tearing up, she nonchalantly hung up her jacket and forgot to say bye to me. I love that she loves school.




8 comments:
haha awwww i love that on her first day she wore a little leopard print coat. so amazing. : )
haha! she is so cute! :)
aww, she is the most stylish kindergartener!!
Oh she is so sweet. She's a big girl now! I'm with popcornsnaps & Jennifer - that leopard print coat is very stylish.
Great flowers. Are they from the wedding?
So cute!
O is so beautiful! You are so lucky to have such a lovely daughter.
Thank you for all the sweet comments.
O is loving school so far. She is even excited about homework! I have not adjusted from my lazy summer hours...waking up at the crack of dawn is not my cup of tea. O is consistently bright eyed and bushy tailed in the mornings. When I drop her off at school I look like a mess! Coffee in one hand, not so cute morning hair, and sunglasses on even when the sun is not out. The other moms are so put together...
Belinda- Yes, the flowers are from my sister's wedding. They are from my Mother-in-law's garden.
Life sounds so lovely!
Post a Comment