It is O's 5th birthday today! Where did my baby go?
Oh! how I miss those chubby cheeks.
To celebrate this momentous occasion I had a short Q&A with the newly minted 5 year old.
Happy Birthday O!
xoxo
What is your favorite book?
"Olivia Goes To Venice"
What is your favorite craft?
"Making caterpillars with popsicle sticks and pom poms."
What is your favorite thing to wear?
"My leopard fur jacket."
What is your favorite song?
"Happy Birthday, because it is my birthday."
What is your favorite animal?
"Definitely a horse!"
What do you love?
"My family."
What is your favorite movie?
"The Brave Little Toaster"
What do you want for your birthday?
"A toy vacuum."
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
"strawberry."
What do you want to be when you grow up?
"A hula dancer and a doctor, because when I got shots I didn't even cry."
What did you learn this year?
"I learned how to do math and I learned how to staple stuff."

10 comments:
Oh what gorgeous cheeks. I just want to kiss them.
I'd like to see a hula dancing doctor.
Love!! I totally agree with the horse. Happy Birthday O!!
adorable. who doesn't want a toy vacuum on their birthday?!
Totally cute Q&A - fantastic answers. Learning how to staple stuff is very important!
Happy birthday, little Olive. What a sweetie and beauty you are.
Happy late Birthday!! What a sweetie...we love Olivia goes to Venice too! (and if I had one a leopard fur coat would be my fave ;) )
Thank you for all the sweet comments!
She is way too cute! Happy birthday!
She's so beautiful!!!
I know I'm late to this, but um, Olive is the CUTEST!!! I hope she had an awesome birthday! Did she get the toy vacuum? :)
Post a Comment