4.04.2011

Going To The Chapel


I have two very important weddings to go to, one in May and the other in August so I have been window shopping for the perfect dress. I am loving the Infinite Pulley Dress by Electric Feathers. I am not so sure about the copper color...I would rather have it in the blue colorway. Since it could be wrapped and pulled several ways I could have two different looks for the two weddings. On another note, the lace up No.6 clogs are becoming a favorite...i need them!

images via Stuart & Wright.

3 comments:

Marti said...

i love this dress. does it come in other color ways?

Cheryl said...

It comes in a taupe color and a dress similar to this (infinite rope dress) comes in a dusk (blue) color.
here are a couple links:

http://www.electricfeathers.com/

http://www.mnzstore.com/collections/electric-feathers/clothing

Chuck said...

i think the copper is lovely but I guess it is skin tone dependent.