3.04.2011

Cinnamon Buns



I have been contemplating cutting my hair short, but every time i see one of Caroline's hair tutorials i come to a halt in my decision of cutting my hair. That said i am going to try my best to duplicate the three twisted buns.
My favorite of her hair tutorials on Joanna's blog is the messy French bun. I am also a big fan of her jewelry collection BRVTVS.

3 comments:

sunkentreasure said...

I love this!! I will try this out one day.
xo

Claire said...

I did this yesterday - it was great - stayed in all day, though it took a while to get the left one looking right!

Cheryl said...

Claire- I tried it and my buns were extra large! I haven't had my hair thinned out for six months! Now I have to find time for a hair appointment. Overall, I thought it was an easy style to duplicate.