Hi there, nice to meet you. Jody here from Bay Area, CA. Love both these skirts! The tan one looks so comfy and wearable all day and what an amazing colour..goes with everything.
Wanted to come over and say hello... it was a pleasure seeing your 'favorites' via Pretty Mommy a moment ago. I can see why she's utterly inspired. I look forward to reading more :).
6 comments:
these skirts are so good! they make me long for warmer warmer weather.
Hi there, nice to meet you. Jody here from Bay Area, CA. Love both these skirts! The tan one looks so comfy and wearable all day and what an amazing colour..goes with everything.
Wanted to come over and say hello... it was a pleasure seeing your 'favorites' via Pretty Mommy a moment ago. I can see why she's utterly inspired. I look forward to reading more :).
oh beautiful! perfect look
The tucker skirt is gorgeous. Would you share where you got the photo from?
Sorry about that I thought I added the links. The Tucker skirt is from the Tucker website. Thanks.
Post a Comment