Feast your eyes on these babies! Epice my favorite brand of scarves from Paris (Of course!) are available at Metier SF. My pick from the Spring 2010 collection is the turquoise multi colored striped scarf featured on the model as a turban.
I just discovered Epice when Ped Shoes started carrying them. I bought a floral one for a friend who's about to undergo chemo in preparation for a bone marrow transplant. I thought she could use something extra beautiful to wear when she loses her hair. She LOVES it!
2 comments:
what a great find!! love the picture of the girl.
XO
I just discovered Epice when Ped Shoes started carrying them. I bought a floral one for a friend who's about to undergo chemo in preparation for a bone marrow transplant. I thought she could use something extra beautiful to wear when she loses her hair. She LOVES it!
Post a Comment